Sunday, April 8, 2012

Taylor's testimony

Taylor was able to post this on mormon.org/easter

Right now, I am serving a mission in California for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Not one day goes by that I do not think of how lucky I am to be serving. He has blessed my life with so much: my family, my friends, the place I live, and most importantly, his one and only true Gospel. Through the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I know that my Savior loves me and cares about me and always will. While serving a mission, I can feel love for complete strangers and know that they are all children of God. Also, I know that my Savior, Jesus Christ, suffered and died for everyone who has ever experienced any sort of pain, any sort of sorrow or any sort of anything that wasn't happiness. And he did so because HE LOVES US. Yo se que el Senor vive!

No comments:

Post a Comment